Skip to content
- The purchaser assumes the responsibility to locate and remove purchases from auction premises, including certificates for services and tangible items. The auction committee is not responsible for items purchased, but not picked up by the buyer at the end of the evening (though we will make every attempt to get them to you if possible.)
- When purchasing a party spot, purchaser assumes the responsibility to contact the party host in order to coordinate event details. Party hosts will also be given contact information whenever possible, but it is ultimately your responsibility to communicate with the host to attend the event.
- Tax-deductible contributions: Your purchase is tax-deductible only to the extent it exceeds the fair market value listed on your receipt.
- Fair market value is the donor’s estimated value.
- Although the auction committee has attempted to describe auction items accurately, Thornton Creek neither warrants nor represents, and in no way shall be held responsible for, the correctness of description, genuineness, authorship, or condition of the property. No statement made in the catalog or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or assumption of liabilities. Values listed are estimates only and are not warranted for fair market value.