A successful auction starts by successfully soliciting donations. We kindly ask that every family donates at least two items to the auction this year. Think UNIQUE! Think, “What do I love?”
Things That Sell Well:
- Restaurant and Retail Gift Certificates: Gift certificates are always best sellers. Ask your favorite restaurant, store, gym or recreation spot to donate.
- Travel and Recreation: sailing, skiing, or weekend getaways at area hotels, cabins, or other favorite locales.
- Gourmet Feasts Delivered or Cooked On-Site: such as a Chinese meal for eight cooked at the winner’s home
- Home Improvement: Work parties or services to enhance house and garden
- Sports and Event Tickets: such as Sounders games, Mariners tickets or passes to a museum or theater
- Hosted Parties: themed group gatherings for children or adults purchased by the seat
- Restaurant and Retail Gift Certificates: shopping and dinner out is a favorite experience!
- Pampering and Professional Services: such as fitness classes, massages, art classes, or salon/spa gift certificates
Things That Don’t Sell Well
While it’s true that your junk might be someone else’s treasure, please consider donating the following to another charity.
- Used Items
Need more help with ideas?
Click here for YET MORE ideas for things to donate!!